Auction Terms & Conditions Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern this auction. Additional terms may be posted or announced from the auction block which are binding and incorporated herein by reference.
1. FULL PAYMENT: All items must be paid in full before Bidder leaves the premises. Nothing may be removed until paid in full. Acceptable forms of payment are certified funds, cash, credit card or bank guaranteed check.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct, nevertheless, neither the descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner or the Auctioneers concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied, the Bidder accepts the merchandise as is.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneers reserve the right to reopen bidding until the item is sold. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final. Items are not deemed sold until buyer's number has been recorded.
4. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with their high bid, they have become the new owner of the item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and the Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. Buyers should guard their items accordingly.
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges and accepts responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold Auction Company and Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to themselves or their Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
6. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers act as Owner's Agents only.
7. GROUPING OR BULK SALE: Bidder acknowledges that the Auctioneers may offer items out of order for which they have been cataloged, or may offer several lots together as one. Bidder further acknowledges that the Auctioneers may group two or more lots together and ask for an increase to the individual bid price so that the items may be sold as a group rather than individually. Auctioneers reserve the right to offer the property/items in any matter that will produce the most favorable outcome for the current owner.
8. BUYERS PREMIUM: Bidder acknowledges and agrees that a 13% Buyers Premium shall be added to the final bid and charged to all purchases.
9. PICKUP: All merchandise MUST be removed from the premises before 5 p.m. on the third day following the auction.
10. NO RIGHT OF ABANDONMENT: REMOVAL OR DISPOSAL OF BUYER'S MERCHANDISE WILL INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR WHICH BUYER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE. ALL CHARGES FOR REMOVAL OF BUYER'S MERCHANDISE WILL BE BILLED TO BUYER AND COLLECTED THROUGH LEGAL REMEDY.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms